Friday, September 12, 2008

ADD

I was catching up on my e-mails this morning. Tis the season for all things political. Some I read, and some I just go ahead and delete. I received one from my sister's mother (hehe) about Sarah Palin. It was full of pictures showing how she is a down-to-earth American. She loves to fish, hunt, and ride 4-wheelers. She's a wonderful mother. She blah blah blah blah....Honestly all I did was look at the pictures because I hate reading. Anywho, I get to the bottom and this picture caught my eye....

OK?! I originally said I wasn't going to vote this year, but I realized that people died so that I could do just that. Besides, if I don't vote I have no right to complain (and I'm sure there will be plenty heated conversations at the Sebree household come November). I thought about a write in, but those two candidates are there for a reason. Really folks, I was thinking about flipping a coin right before I casted my vote. BUT after I got this email, I'm voting for McCain....He used to be SMOKING HOT!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too funny!!! Whatever the reason, I'm behind you. Glad you decided to vote. I had an uncle who lost his life in WW II so I could have that right...it would be a disgrace to his name if I didn't vote.

Thanks for the comments about my girls....you're a sweeetheart too!

Irun Man said...

He's not my type but.... LOL I got a kick out of your post and actually did laugh out loud at your reasoning for voting for McCain. :]
I'm also glad you decided to vote. At school I'm the contact for students, teachers, and community members that want/need to register to vote. :-)

missval said...

vote for McCain bc he was a hott soldier. Best political strategy i've heard so far....i'm in. my vote goes for McCain.

Sue said...

Emily,

Your reason for voting for McCain makes just as much sense as, well, I can't put my finger on anything else right now. LOL

GLAD you WILL be voting, for whatever reason...It is a privilege which shouldn't be taken lightly or ignored altogether.