Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Making the switch


Starting September 22nd, I will be switching from AT&T to Verizon. I will not only have Verizon as my wireless carrier, but also as my employer. I am very sad to leave my current job because I love the girls I work with and most of my customers. I also know AT&T front and back, and although I love learning new things, I also am extremely nervous. The company seems to be very welcoming and excited to have me on board. Hopefully the transition will be smooth.
I would like to note: A lot of you have Verizon. This is great! Not only can I talk to you all I want for as long as I want, but I can also help you with problems when I'M ON THE CLOCK. If you see me at Wal-Mart, Church, or McDonalds please spare the questions...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well look who's blogging again! Congratulations on your new job, Verizon is lucky to have you.

brenda c said...

Welcome to Verizon!! I have been a verizon customer for years ever since my first cell phone some 12 years ago!!! Glad to see you back on the blog too.

Keym said...

WOOOOHOOO2U!
Nate and I are both Verizon Customers!