Saturday, June 28, 2008

Party on Wayne

I can not contain my excitement! We've been having a contest at work through Samsung. All we do is sell Samsung products, report our sales, and earn points! Everything I have entered for Jan-May has given me 300 points. Saturdays are slow at work so I started going through June sales....

2000 POINTS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to save them, but I had to spend today! I've gotten a book here and some shoes there, but I was a big spender today! I got a guitar! Black with blue flames! How rockstar is that?!

I have no idea how to play the guitar hehe! So looks like I'm going to be giving my new buddy Brent a call for some lessons! I will let you all know how it goes!





5 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! You on the "flaming" guitar and your Dad on the mandolin. I can see (hear?) it all now...

What will be your first song? I'm guessing "Smoke on the Water", but with the advent of Guitar Hero, who knows? Could be some Jimmy Page, even!

Pink is God's said...

Party on Garth!

Pink is God's said...

Hey! What do I have to do to make your fellow bloggers list?

Unknown said...

Why Emily....you are just full of surprises!!!

Maybe you and Billy P. can play some praise and worship songs at GG sometime. That would be awesome.

Nathan said...

sweet guitar, but I have first bids on Brent! I already asked him in NOLA ;o)