Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shout Outs


High five to sugar wafers! I forgot how yummy and delectable these sweet crispy treats were. I was trying to pick my breakfast out at Shell this morning. Obviously Mt. Dew was first but what to eat. Something unhealthy and full of carbs of course but what? I was spending too much time figuring it out, and as I glanced down there they were. Fun, strawberry, keebler sugar wafers. SOLD!
I would also like to throw a high five to my peep Geraldine B. She was my first customer of the day and an all around awesome human being! Her stories about bingo, post-its, and life in general just made me smile. People always ask me how I can work customer service. As long as I have a customer like Geraldine at least once a week, I will keep clocking in.
Mad props to Kenny who woke me up at 7 a.m. to show me the coolest racoon on the planet! All black. Really. No stripes, no color, nothing. ALL BLACK and alive thank goodness!
If you are wondering why I am listing all the great things for the day it's because Q just left for Alabama. Boo :( I think it's because I fell asleep before I got to pray. Ok I'm sure that's not the reason, but I'm trying to justify. I pray that he isn't down there for the 3 weeks he wants to be, but I also don't want him coming back in 3 days. That means he found a job and will turn around to leave me for good....
Ok enough of that. Mexican tonight with the moms that need a break from last minute 4H projects. Yay!!
(i just clicked spell check and i had no mistakes. high five)

2 comments:

Sue said...

I am glad you found something to make you smile today!

Hope I do on Saturday. Will you bring me some pink cookies...a whole bag?

Audra said...

And FWCLVTE went well last night. =)