Saturday, July 12, 2008

Why my weekend stinks

Unless you live under a rock, you know what is pictured to the left. It has been the reason I don't want to wake up in the morning. It has been the reason I don't answer the phone at work, and it is the reason behind our horrible sales for the past two days. It is *insert big dramatic music now* the iPhone.

This is Brett Howell folks. He was the first person in Australia to own the new iPhone. Congratulations Brett!!! You just spent an arm and a leg for a phone that is going to make your life a living hell. BUT you did get a big ribbon with the number 1 on it so who cares! Your phone will get, quite possibly the worst service out of any cell you have ever owned, but don't worry because it will be junk in 5 months! Oh and that beautiful picture you took of your daughters first steps, good luck sending that to family and friends Brett. You can't. Too bad you tossed every other electronic you owned because they said the iPhone was all you would ever need.

So here is to Brett and all the other morons out there who stood in line for days because they couldn't live without the iPhone. Good luck living with it now suckers! And don't come crying to me when they don't work because all you will get is "I told you so"

3 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Emily, do you know where I can get my hands on one of those great new 3G iPhones? Do you have one yet? I hear they are really awesome.


;-) I like pushing people's buttons :-)

Emily said...

i'm not sure if that's a button you should push kris

Hobbs Family said...

Can you say...bitter! I sense something more going on... HAHAHAHA