Thursday, July 24, 2008

When Emily Tries To Be Productive


I had a "honey do" list on my desk when I got to work today which I was very excited about. Today is my Friday so as soon as I'm off it's a 3 day weekend full of DMB and long lost friends!!!! The first thing on my list was to sweep. After it there was a big hahahahahaha. I never sweep at work. The last time I did it, Carrie took a picture. The Game Stop guy from the mall even peeked his head in the door and asked if I was feeling OK!
I'm sweeping, minding my own business, and the next thing I know a phone charger jumped out of nowhere and right underneath the vacuum! My first instinct should've been to turn off the vacuum. Of course, it wasn't. I throw the vacuum down and unplug the charger. How stupid could I be? I mean that is like going after a hairdryer in the bathtub! After a 30 second pause trying to figure out if I was still alive, I turned the vacuum off. I had to send Carrie a picture of the smoking vacuum to emphasize my point. The two of us just don't get a long!

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

That so is something I would have done!!!! :)

Audra said...

Note to self: Don't let Emily vacuum at my house when she has to pick up first. =)

Sue said...

DMB + Grace is Gone = well, you know...the best!

Have fun and think of me if they sing it...